In the Fifty Shades trilogy, I have a few and most of these are found in the third book, Fifty Shades Freed, my favorite book among the three. Here are the lines... And I hope you'll like it too.
* But I'm a selfish man. I've wanted you since you fell into my office. You are exquisite, honest, warm, strong, witty, beguilingly innocent; the list is endless. I'm in awe of you. I want you and the thought of anyone else having you is like a knife twisting in my dark soul. (Christian Grey, Fifty Shades Darker)
* You are my lifeline. (Christian Grey)
* Anastasia, you are my more, my love, my life (Christian Grey)
* I know his love is clouded with issues of over protectiveness and control, but it doesn't make me love him any less. (Anastasia Steele)
* I will lay my world at your feet, Anastasia. I want you, body and soul, Forever.
"I lay awake for hours and watched you sleep" he murmurs, "I might have loved you even then." (Christian Grey)
And of course this one: LATERS, BABY...