Powered By Blogger

November 25, 2013

Our Way of Family Bonding

     Last Saturday my mom and I planned of having a family bonding because it has been a while since the last time we really went out as ONE FAMILY. Missing this in this bonding moment of ours is my niece Angela Phoebe. As early as 9:30 in the morning the kids and I left our place here in Lipa to go to Calamba, to my mom's place to meet up with my brothers and mom. Around 11:00 a.m. we fetch Mom and my brothers, our destination, ALABANG TOWN CENTER. It is the mall here in the south nearest to our place. It has been a while that my girls and I have been to ATC and the kids are really excited. Anyway, let the photos speak of what a great day we all had.

Before we start our galaan,
lunch time for us at the food court

TimeZone for my 2 older daughters

This is Amaya's favorite game
at TimeZone

Amaya with her cousin Ela

Amaya and her tito Angelo

While waiting for the other kids,
my mom and daughter sat on the floor.

After my 2 daughters bought
something at Just G, we went
down for our next stop

The 2 makukulits of the family
Amaya and Ela

It has been a while since we really
visited this place and we saw this.
Made In Candy

these are the men who does the candy
in front of you. Aliw much!

After 3 hours, snack time
for us. Krispy Kreme for the kids
and the kids at heart. The others,
ate Razon's Halo-Halo

The kids took their picture with the
big Christmas tree as their background

Me and my girls. Huhuhu! My 2 older
girls are really growing up
soooo fast.... 

Pwede na bang magkakapatid kami?
Hahaha!

My first picture... pwede na din
pang-OOTD. hehehe!

Lucky for us, we caught THE Martin
Nievera, rehearsing for his
concert that night.

My 3 handsome brothers whom
I truly LOVE SO MUCH TO THE CORE...

    It has been a fun filled day for all of us. I believe our Mom got tired during that whole day of walking around the mall, just being around each other, exchanging stories and all. I so love this family! Until our next galaan blues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.