Powered By Blogger

July 24, 2012

My New Find: Oryspa Organic Soap

Few weeks ago, while at the mall, I saw this small stall, if I could call them that way. Oryspa is the name of the stall. They are selling products ranging from baby care, bath and body care, home and spa solutions. The main ingredient in all of their products is called RICE BRAN... For my first purchase(s), I bought the following:



these soaps when used, super bango (it smells
really, really good). The Goatsmilk & Oatmeal,
when you use it, there is this smell that
you would like to eat. hahaha!





while this Tea Tree when used, it has
this calming-effect when used.

One thing that I have noticed is that ever since I used the soap, Goatsmilk and Oatmeal to my youngest daughter's body, naging makinis na yung balat niya (my youngest daughter's skin became smooth) to think ang dami nyang mga sugat caused by scratching and all. Each of the soap above, cost 135.00 pesos, it is expensive but then again it is worth it especially I could see the difference in my skin as well as in the skin of my3 daughters


Yeah, you read it right, CHAMPORADO
SCRUB. hahaha! And I tell you, IT DOES
smell like champorado. This one is used
for the face, 2x or 3x a week. So far I am
enjoying using this product, the oiliness
in my face has lessen. So far so good.

I am no beauty expert but then again I am sharing with you my dear blogger readers, what I have found and probably you could try it. I am trying to be "green" as possible, by using organic products like the ones above.

*NOTE: I AM NO BEAUTY EXPERT, JUST SHARING MY THOUGHTS AND HOW I DO FIND THE PRODUCTS THAT I BOUGHT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.