Powered By Blogger

January 23, 2014

My Favorite Song: Say Something

               
  The first time I heard this song was during the AMA's and I fell in love instantly with the song. The music and the song itself. The sound of the piano and all. Watching the video made me teary eyed especially when I saw this 2 old couple, the woman is (I assume) dead while the husband is crying and just looking at her wife. Here is the video, in case you haven't seen it yet.

Here are my favorite lines from the song:
     

"Say something I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me too
Anywhere I would've followed you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.... "



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.