Powered By Blogger

December 28, 2012

Amaya's First Hair Cut

 After 6 years, it is only yesterday that my youngest daughter, Amaya had her first real haircut at David's Salon here at Robinson's Place Lipa. If you're wondering who cuts the hair of my Amaya, Me. Yes, Me. Since she is uncomfortable of going to the salon I did her hair cut for the past 6 years. And so when she agreed to have a hair cut, My 2 older daughters and I really cheered on her because she might not get the hang of having her hair cut at the salon. And since it is indeed her first I took my ever reliable digicam with me. Here are the photos.


Finally! Amaya got comfortable
washing her hair, because she
hates cold water it took a while
to pacify her. hahaha!

Yey!!! the first cut... Finally done
by a professional. hahaha!


And now on to the blow drying

  
Why the face? because she
hates the noise of the blow dry makes
and hates the hot air
that comes out of it. hahaha!

Voila!!! Newly cut hair by Sir Mark of
David's Salon Robinson's
Place Lipa.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.