Powered By Blogger

August 26, 2011

Introducing....


Hello my name is Ma. Teresa Grech Quiatchon Racal. Whew long name ha, I know. I am introducing myself here to serve just as an ice-breaker to those who will be blog walking. Born on the 20th of April and I could say that I am in late 30s. Hahaha! I am the eldest in the brood of four. I have 3 younger brothers.

I am married to Francis Vargas Racal for the past 13 years and still going strong. We have 3 lovely, sweet, intelligent and beautiful daughters namely: Katherine Arielle, who by the way, will be turning 13 on the 28th of this month; Josephine Therese who is 11 years old and the youngest, Amaya Isabell who is 4 years old.

I do love to read and even at my age I got hooked on the Harry Potter series which I've just completed already. I have the Twilight Saga wherein the beginning of the story I belong to Team Edward but when I read Eclipse, which is my favorite among the 4 books, I transferred to Team Jacob. Hahaha!

Thanks to my cousin Chillet Bolanos-Carig, she introduced me to John Grisham and I really liked 2 of his books which were: The Client and A Time to Kill. I'm saving up for this new John Grisham book which I saw at National Bookstore few months ago. Thanks for my brother T.J., if ever I like a certain book I usually ask it from him. The latest book that my brother gave me is: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson but until now I haven't read it. I will try to have that time soon.

With my daughters influence, I like Taylor Swift's songs, all of them. I love some of Lady Gaga's songs especially her song Born This Way. But I have my own set of favorites as well, let''s just say that these songs are during my time and I want to share it with you, some of you may know the songs and the singers; some may not:

1. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
2. With A Smile by Eraserheads
3. Have I Told You Lately by Rod Stewart ( I love his version actually)
4. Home by Michael Buble
5. I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams featuring Barbara Streisand
- this is actually my song for my husband, Francis...
6. In the End by Linkin Park
7. Glory of Love by Peter Cetera
8. Against All Odds by Phil Collins.
I still have a few other things to share with you but for now these things will be the first.
Until my next update....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.