My all time favorite songs are:
1. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. Ever since I heard this song, it became one of my anthem.
2. With A Smile by Eraserheads. A local band here in the Philippines. I really love this song.
3. Have I Told You Lately the version of Rod Stewart is better than the original one.
4. Home by Michael Buble
5. I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams featuring Barbara Streisand, my theme song for my hubby, Francis.
6. In The End by Linkin Park.
7. Glory of Love by Peter Cetera from the movie Karate Kid, the original one actually.
8. Against All Odds by Phil Collins.
9. What Matters Most by Kenny Rankin, theme song of Francis for me.
Aside from songs I also have my favorite t.v. shows, both local and international.
1. Eat Bulaga - a noontime show here in the Philippines and it's been on the air for over 30 years now.
2. 100 Days To Heaven a tele-drama shown every night here in the Philippines. My daughters and I love this show because we always learn a lot of moral stories in the show.
3. CSI: From Las Vegas to New York to Miami: Yes all three of them are my favorite. I love Horatio Caine and Mac Taylor.
4. Hawaii Five - O
5. All the cooking shows of the Lifestyle Network. My daughter Joie dreams of becoming a chef one day, so I usually watch the cooking shows with her.
And lastly, the lists of my favorite movies:
1. Shall We Dance?
2. If Only
4. Bad Boys 1 & 2
5. Transformers 1, 2, & 3
6. Harry Potter series
7. Twilight series
8. Toy Story 1, 2, & 3
9. Dear John
10. Letters to Juliet
11. Mamma Mia
12. Sound of Music
Now that I have shared some of my faves, my likes and who I am. In return, I'm thanking those who will give their time and patience in reading this one....