Powered By Blogger

August 31, 2011

Part 2 of my faves. and likes

The first time around I wrote down my favorite books and all. Now I would like to share my favorite songs and singers. With my daughters influence, I like all the songs of Taylor Swift. I love Lady Gaga as well especially her song Born This Way. But I have my own set of favorites as well, let's just say that these songs are during my time and I want to share some with you. Some of you may know who the singers are as well as the songs; some may not.

My all time favorite songs are:

1. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. Ever since I heard this song, it became one of my anthem.

2. With A Smile by Eraserheads. A local band here in the Philippines. I really love this song.

3. Have I Told You Lately the version of Rod Stewart is better than the original one.

4. Home by Michael Buble

5. I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams featuring Barbara Streisand, my theme song for my hubby, Francis.

6. In The End by Linkin Park.

7. Glory of Love by Peter Cetera from the movie Karate Kid, the original one actually.

8. Against All Odds by Phil Collins.

9. What Matters Most by Kenny Rankin, theme song of Francis for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.