Powered By Blogger

July 9, 2012

Rainy Days are Here Again

As a lot of people know, here in the Philippines as soon as July enters, everybody gets to get ready their umbrellas, raincoats, and rain boots for it is the Rainy Season.... But wait is it? Lately the hotness and humidity of the weather is really over the top, as the usual text I sent to my mom who is in Laguna, MOM IT IS SOOO FREAKING HOT AND DINAIG PA ANG SUMMER (WORSE THAN SUMMER). And if it will rain, it will just be few hours, swerte ka na nun (your lucky) and worse is just a few a droplets of rain.

Lately my 3 daughters have either cough, colds or worse asthma attack. So to avoid these, let me share some of my tips with you mommy/mommies:

1. ALWAYS let your kids drink vitamins, especially VITAMIN C. On my part, the pediatrician of my daughters prescribed either PEDZINC or PEDCEE.

2. Let your kids bring either an umbrella or a raincoat to protect them from the rain.

3. Since the weather is really on the "abnormal" side due to climate change, I usually let my kids bring an extra shirt in case they perspire too much, para ndi matuyuan ng pawis and avoid cough and colds.

4. I make it a point to include veggies in some of the menus that I cook especially during dinner time. My kids love broccoli, cabbage, carrots, kangkong (water spinach).

I know what I shared are just simple but I hope that it could help you one way or another.

Stay safe and stay away from fever, coughs, and colds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.