Powered By Blogger

July 16, 2012

Smart Parenting: My Favorite Parenting Magazine

Ever since I got pregnant for the third time, the only magazine that I usually buys at any magazine stands or bookstores is Smart Parenting. It is the magazine that could at least help parents, whether a new or for the nth time. I believe that when I became a mom to my eldest and to my 2nd (yes magkasunod talaga sila), it was easy to apply techniques to both my girls. But when I got pregnant for the 3rd time, I have to look for someways to help me review some of the things that I should know. And I tell you, this magazine really works wonders. As they usually say there certain things that it won't work with your baby right now, but at least you could have an insight of what to do and what not to do.


I bought the latest issue of Smart Parenting just this morning at a mall. Most of the topics discussed in the magazine could help me one way or another. And every time one would buy this magazine, a free National Geographic Little Kids is included. How nice is that. And this time aside from the National Geographic Little Kids, Smart Parenting is kind enough to add another freebie, Smart Parenting 150+ fun & activities for kids.




*this is not a paid advertisement from the magazine, I am just a mom who frequently buys this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.