Powered By Blogger

October 17, 2013

The Sunshine Award: 11 Random Facts

     As I was reading Wifely Steps, (one of my daily reads) post about her 11 Random Facts (click here), which I really find interesting, about herself. And at the end of the post, I can't believe my eyes that I, (a newbie in the world of blogging), was included among the 11 bloggers she nominated. To Ms. Toni, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

     So before I answer the 11 questions Ms. Toni posted, here are the rules:

1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
2. Share 11 random facts.
3. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
4. List 11 bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love and push.
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate. Answer and let all the bloggers know they've been nominated.
6. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.

     So let's get this on! Here are 11 Random Facts about me.

1. I am a huge Harry Potter fan. 
2. I am so addicted to Candy Crush (which I'm on level 210 and still stuck here for days)
3. I hate HEIGHTS, meaning I hate tall buildings and other very tall places, I easily get dizzy.
4. I am afraid of snakes, even just looking at the picture of it, gives me goosebumps.
5. I am a bookworm. I have 2 plastic containers full of books. 

     

6. I am old school when writing my thoughts down, I use the ever reliable pencil and a notebook
7. I am a "shirt-shorts-sneakers" kind of girl, whether dropping of my youngest at school or doing some grocery shopping.
8. I so love going to the wet market (or palengke in tagalog). It's one of my "ME TIME" (hahaha!)
9. I easily cry, whether I'm pissed off, angry, or even just watching movies or tv series. 
10. I am ASTHMATIC
11. One flavor of pizza that I like (and will not get tired of eating) is PEPPERONI flavor with lots of cheese.

Here are the questions that Wifely Steps gave that I have to answer.

1. What advice would you give your 17-year old self?
     The advice I would give to my 17 year old self is to have that BALANCE between studying hard and having fun. 

2. What color makes you look extra beautiful?
     I have this PINK TOP that was given by my husband and everytime I'm wearing it I feel "extra" beautiful.

3. If you could cook only one dish perfectly all the time, what dish would it be and why? 
     The one dish I could cook "perfectly" is SINIGANG NA BABOY, because its my kids favorite and I consider it my comfort food as well.  *wink*

4. Do you think you'll consider cosmetic surgery in the future? Why or Why not? 
     No, I wouldn't consider cosmetic surgery in the future because one, I have low tolerance for pain and another is there are ways how to stay beautiful (or fit) without resorting to cosmetic surgery.

5. Have you ever been so involved with a tv show you cried when the season/run ended? 
     One of the many tv shows that I followed that made me cry when it finally said goodbye was FRIENDS, especially the scene where they have to leave their keys.  *sniff*

6. Who's a fictional character you'd like to best-friends with? 
     The fictional character I'd like to be best friends with is Augustus Waters from the book The Fault In Our Stars because at the young age he knows more about what LIFE is. 

7. What's the first thing you do upon waking up? 
     Combing my hair is the first I do upon waking up.

8. How superstitious you are? 
     There are some superstitions that I do believe in, and there are others I don't believe in.

9. What would you like to achieve with your blog?
     Aside from sharing anecdotes and stories of me being a stay at home mom, I want my blog to have its respective followers, be of help to other mothers out there base on my experience. I want this blog to be known - if this is not too much to ask (or dream about)

10. When faced with stress, which do you go for: Fight or Flight?
     When I'm stress (tired), I'd rather take a "flight". I'd rather be alone first than do or say something that I might regret later.

11. What song calms you down?
     The song that calms me down (and I wouldn't get tired of listening to) is A THOUSAND YEARS by Christina Perri.

For the 11 bloggers, here are my questions:

1. What 1 books would you recommend that is really worth reading (&buying)?
2. What 3 things that's always in your bag that you can't live without?
3. Choose 1: wash the clothes or iron the clothes?
4. If you could splurge on one thing, what would it be and why?
5. What comfort food do you eat when you're down?
6. One movie that you could watch over and over again?
7. Name your favorite breakfast food?
8. If you're going to have dinner in your house and you could invite 5 famous people (dead or alive) who would it be?
9. Name 1 guilty pleasure that you did just recently.
10. What 1 advice would you give to a newbie blogger, like me?
11. What do you pray at night?

And now the 11 bloggers I nominate are:

3. Alison
4. Patty 
5. Denise
9. Aimee
10. Fleur
11. Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.