Powered By Blogger

December 31, 2013

Thank You And Goodbye 2013

     The very first post of gratitude I read for 2013 was from Ms. Toni Tiu of Wifely Steps (click here). I was inspired by what she posted and I have been thinking of what I should be thankful for despite and inspite of. 2013 was both a good and not so good year for me and my family. But since this post is all about being THANKFUL, I will focus on this one, besides I believe that God will never give us a challenge or test that we can't handle.

     I am THANKFUL for my family. My husband and 3 beautiful, loving and intelligent girls. I am thankful that even though my husband decided to try his luck of working overseas, he is doing fine. So thankful as well for the technology that we have because my daughters and I were able to have a chat and see Francis every now and then. Thankful that my girls understood (and still trying to understand) why their father made that decision.

the last photo of my
husband with my 2
older daughters during
our last family
outing

Francis with our youngest
Amaya


     Thankful that the past year the health of my girls were all good, except for few colds and coughs, but over all, their health is very good. Except for me, cause I had Measles, not a good experience that I would like to have again. This 2013 too, I was able to read a lot of books. I am so THANKFUL to the staffs of National Bookstore at SM Lipa, especially Madz, for being so accommodating to me every time I ask for certain books. They will reserve and hold it for days and weeks until I get it it from them.

     Towards the last quarter of the year, I am so THANKFUL that there is always "ads" above the blog header and on the right side of this blog. To others, this may be shallow but for a beginner like me in the world of blogging world, it is a big deal for me.

     Thankful for my immediate family - my mom and brothers - because last November 23, we had our very first bonding moment (after a long time) at Alabang Town Center or ATC. I love each one of you to the core.

this was taken during our
last bonding moment
at ATC food court, with
daughters and niece as well.

     Thankful for my friends, old and new ones. For accepting me for who and what I am. I have different sets of friends from my high school barkada, college friends, mommy friends, and friends I met because of my husband. I am so blessed to have met each one of you.

     Thankful to the Lord Jesus, for looking after my family and after me. Thank you for always being there, for your continuous guidance, I know that you will never leave me, that I am sure of.

     Thankful to Francis, my husband, father of my girls, my best friend. This is the very first time in a long time that we are celebrating the holidays without you beside us. I know that this is what you've been wanting for the longest time. And I hope and pray that whatever plans that God has for you, I know you'll make it big. THANK YOU FRANCIS. You know already what my THANK YOU is for. Always remember that I Love You so much and nothing will change that.

this is the last photo
we had during our summer outing. we
don't have a photo na matino.
hahaha!
     So as I say THANK YOU and GOODBYE to 2013, I am ready for all the good things and challenges that 2014 will bring.

     So from my family to yours,  HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOD BLESS US ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.