Powered By Blogger

April 24, 2012

I am 38 already....

     Last Friday, April 20, I celebrated my 38th birthday. Yes my dear blog readers I am 38 years old already. The first thing I usually do every year is hear mass first thing in the morning here at Mt. Carmel church. This is my another "me time" alone, hearing mass alone especially during my special day. Anyways, after the mass I went home made breakfast and then went online to my facebook account and thanked all who have greeted me that morning, palang. hehehe! Then around 10:00 am, I took my bath and went to David's Salon at Robinson's to have a haircut. Yes, a haircut. Since summer is here and I can't really stand the heat, I decided to chopped off my hair... 


                                                
                        this is my hair before I chopped it off....



                        and this is my hair right now, super short 
                        ang peg ko, in time for summer.


                      I love my new hair, actually.

     After the haircut, Francis picked me up at the mall then he bought a bucket of fried chicken to nearby fastfood chain then went home to eat lunch with the kids. As I was preparing the foods to eat, hubby surprised me with this....


                     a cake from the kids but paid by Francis. hahaha!

     Then in the afternoon, my father, brother Angelo and his girlfriend Karen went here as well to greet me at the same time, my dad treat us to Yellow Cab for our mirienda. Sorry no pics of the food, busy taking pictures instead of my dad together with his granddaughters and me. Here are the pics.


                      my daughters with their Lolo Daddy.


                      and Moi with my father, Thanks for the treat

     After the treat, my kids and I went home to have dinner. And as my special day comes to an end, Francis surprised me of going to where, young adults and adults, usually go. It is called the Central BBQ Boy grill. Francis ordered 5 bottles of Antonov, a vodka drink na lasang sprite that after 2 bottles, windang na ako. Hahaha! I had a blast with Francis that night. It was the best date ever. Happy 38th birthday to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.