Powered By Blogger

May 6, 2013

My New Discovery: Mustela Cologne

     A few weeks ago, I saw via Instagram the 3 fragrance of  My Mom-Friday , one of the many mommy blogs I read. What caught my attention was the MUSTELA COLOGNE. I am not a fan of perfume or any strong colognes which causes my asthma. When I was in high school, I was introduced to this colognes called, DENENES, which I used until I was in college. It has only lately that I went back to using colognes. And since I was intrigues by this brand, the friend of My Mom-Friday gave me the cellphone number of Mustela.

     It was an easy transaction. I sent my name and address via SMS. I asked few questions then decided to place my order few days after. I paid the item via BDO and after 3 to 4 days my cologne arrived. Yey!!!

The day I received my item,
it was delivered by LBC
(sorry I can't turn it around)

The moment I opened the
item I purchased the receipt
was included, and it is a legit one.
The amount in the receipt is of the cologne
alone plus shipping fee which is 120.00



the cologne was
wrapped in bubble wrap

the cologne, can't wait to use it
with my purchase they added
sample products to try... 
     I could spray this cologne a lot of times because the smell doesn't last long, but then again I am definitely happy with my purchase. I can't wait to buy their other products as well.


Mustela Facebook (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.