Powered By Blogger

May 13, 2013

Right To Vote

     Today is one special day because we got to elect people that will truly represent each one of us. It is ELECTION 2013. Ate breakfast early today then went to the precinct where I was registered. Waited for 3 long hours just to cast my vote. Yup you read that right, 3 hours but then again I waited in line because the most important people in my life will benefit from it. So please my dear readers, there is still few more hours left for you to cast your vote. Remember to VOTE WISELY, choose the candidates that you think WILL REALLY HELP OUR COUNTRY to move forward.



   

     NOTE: image is from google

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.