Powered By Blogger

February 9, 2012

The Book I Fell In Love With...

The first time my eldest daughter and I saw this book at National Bookstore, entitled BEFORE EVER AFTER, we were intrigued by the title alone. So I read the back part of the book to see what it is all about.


And the more we got curious and excited about it. I told Arielle that I will be saving up so that I could buy the book.

Right after Christmas, Arielle showed me the book. She bought it already. Hahaha! Naunahan pa ako ng anak ko. She told me that she has the extra money from last holidays so she bought it already. It took her 2 days to read the book and after she's done with it, she came up to me and said: "MOM IT IS A VERY GOOD BOOK. SUPER NICE. READ IT NA." By the way my daughter is just 13 years old.



When I heard her say those words, the more I got excited to reading it. But it took me a while to read the book because I posted a few blogs that was supposed to be done last December. But, when I got my hands on the book, I can't get my hands off of it.

It took me two days as well to read the book, mind you my dear blog readers, I was reading the book in between of doing all of the household chores. Hahaha! And of course before I go to sleep, I still read.

I LOVE the book because the words are easy to understand. I like how the author described each place Max has been to, wanting me to go there as well. (The use of my imagination was definitely used while reading this book) I love the lines and the unforgettable quotes. I like the wisdom of each character in the book especially of Max's.

One will definitely have an open mind or view about LOVE, DEATH, AND LIFE ITSELF. I am not a critic or anything like that. I am just a simple stay-at-home mom(housewife) who happens to love read books. And I DEFINITELY love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.