Powered By Blogger

February 6, 2012

M.I.B (Missing In Blogging)

It has been a while since I blogged here. It has been another busy weekend for me and my daughters plus I was not really feeling so well, siguro sa sobrang pagod na din bumibigay na ang health ko. I accompanied my eldest daughter at Canossa Academy to take her exams for the scholarship thing. Then in the afternoon went with hubby sa mall to buy few things for the house. Then Sunday afternoon went out again with hubby and accompanied him in buying a new pair of black shoes for the seminar this week. Today naman I am preparing my youngest daughter for her exam and interview tomorrow for her entrance in Kindergarten.... Haaay, ang pinakamakulit kong bunso will be going to school na din...Wish us both luck. Hahaha! Promise to blog within the week. Miss blogging so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.