Powered By Blogger

February 23, 2012

My New Addiction

Hey don't get me wrong about the title of my blog. Hahaha! Since most of the people I follow on twitter are bloggers that I really love and looked up to. It is through them that I discovered my current addiction, Pinterest. Before one could start doing pinterest, one should request for an invite to the site. On my part it took me 3 requests and it paid off. And once that your invite has been approved one can either log in by using their twitter or facebook accounts.

So what does on do on Pinterest? Well, You could pin beautiful photos that you see on their site. People usually pin the photos on the boards they make. For example, if I see styles that I feel reflects me, I pin that on the board I named, My Style. What ever photos that you like to pin should go to the board that you have made. So far I have 16 boards already. It is also similar to facebook and twitter because you could have followers as well. They could repin the pictures that they see on your boards.

I usually do my Pinterest in late afternoons and before I go to bed at night. It is addicting for me because there are so many beautiful photos that are posted that most of them how I wish I have. And if ever one day that I could have a house of my own I want some of the photos that I pinned be seen in my home, those kinds of stuffs.

So why don't you try doing Pinterest...And see what I mean...I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.