Powered By Blogger

May 17, 2012

Enrollment Season

Yesterday I, together with my eldest and the youngest, went to Lipa City Colleges for their respective enrollments. Ate Arielle will be an incoming first year high school (oh my! may high school na kami!!!) and Amaya will be in Kinder this coming school year (yehey! excited but at the same time nervous for her...hahaha!). Anyway, we left the house at 9:00 in the morning because there are a lot of things to be done especially sa eldest ko.

Here are a few tips I would like to share with you my dear bloggers if you will be doing your enrollment for your kids:

1. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes. As in. Remember it is NOT YET rainy season. Yesterday I wore my cut-off pants and a cotton shirt. Amaya wore this simple dress while Ate Arielle wore her cut-off pants and simple shirt as well.

2. Be sure to bring ballpens/ all the receipts if you have paid for the reservation because the cashier will be looking for it.

3. Bring extra bag(s). So that the school will not be giving you plastic bags where they will be placing the books and uniforms.

4. If the uniforms are being sold ONLY at the school where your kids are enrolled BE SURE bring along your kids so that they could fit the school uniforms and P.E. uniforms before you leave. This will definitely save you time from going back and forth to the school.

These are just few of the things I could share with you my dear blogger readers especially to the mothers who will be busy enrolling their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.