Powered By Blogger

May 31, 2012

Mt. Carmel: My Refuge

One of my favorite places to go to here in Lipa Batangas is the Mt. Carmel Church. When things don't go the way I want it, there are problems (whether personal, family matters or financial aspect) or I just want to seek refuge and be alone, this is my place to be. It has a different feeling every time I go here and just seat and pray. During my birthday and my daughters birthdays, this is where we usually hear mass at 6:00 a.m. I love the feeling of JUST being here....

the facade of
Mt. Carmel Church


this is the side place
of Mt. Carmel Church

inside the church


this inside the church as well
the right wing of the Church

this is located on top of the
store of the church



the place where our
Lady of Mediatrix of All Grace
appeared. It is now open to the
public

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.