Powered By Blogger

September 17, 2012

Leaning How To Swim

When I enrolled Amaya at SilverCrest, swimming is part of the curriculum. I got so excited upon learning this because at least she could learn the basics of swimming. The bathing suit, with cap, is bought at the school. So last Thursday, it was the 1st day of their swimming class. So being a mother, stage mother that I was, I brought with me my ever reliable digicam and took pictures. The start of their class is from 9:00 to 10:00am, though the water is really cold, there is nothing we, the parents could do, because it is the schedule given by the school. So let's start:

And after 30 minutes of being
talked to by the teacher,
she is back on the edge of
the pool. That is just what she
wants to do, sit. hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.