Powered By Blogger

September 12, 2012

My First Ever On-line Purchase: Lulu Swing

I was tweeting when I saw Patty Laurel's tweet about a contest on her blog and the prize is the winner's choice of shoes from LuLu Swing. So I joined and tried my luck if I will win but I guess lady luck wasn't on my side. Anyhow, I liked their fan page at Facebook and followed them at Twitter. Since they are an online business and I have seen most of their fans very happy with their purchases, I tried ordering.

I place my order thru their facebook fan page. They have this order form that you should fill it up, click here so you could see it... Then I paid them via deposit once they sent me the email of the total amount that I will be depositing in their account. I paid the amount last September 7. Then last Monday morning, the helper of my sister in law brought this to me, my package has arrived. That fast. Wow!



When I opened the package
the box is like that already,
I guess natabunan ng ibang
mas mabibigat. Still I am excited.

But of course I have to
take a photo of this brand.

tada!!!! my newly bought sandals
from Lulu Swing... And I loved it.


Thanks to Lulu Swing for being so efficient and for being so patient with me. Wondering? I really did something stupid the night I received their confirmation email, I didn't mean to delete it. And the following morning I texted them and they replied to me immediately. Hahaha! Thank you so very much for accommodating my texts. Will I order to them again? But of course, soon. I have to save up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.