Powered By Blogger

November 20, 2012

Happy 13th Birthday Ate Joie!


     Today, is the 13th birthday of my 2nd daughter, Josephine Therese better known as Joie in our family and as called by her friends as well. Since last year I made an open letter to her already, (click post) this year I decided to use pictures as to let everybody knows how my little girl is now a young lady. Naks!



Joie when she was in 
junior kinder at ESLC


Ate Joie member of
the school choir


Ate Joie and her sister Ate Arielle
are both members of the
school newspaper


With me, during our
family outing here at Laiya


goofing in front of the 
camera with Ate Arielle


Ate Joie...


another profile picture
taken during the time we
went to MOA


Ate Joie's achievement as a
runner-up in the Binibining Kalikasan 2012


Another feather in her cap... She placed
5th in School Press Conference, 
and she will be going to 
Tagaytay on December

     To our Ate Joie, thank you anak, for always making me and your tatay so proud of all the achievements you have done... And I know you will go places for you know how to really strive hard. I love you so much anak, always remember that... God bless you...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.