Powered By Blogger

November 5, 2012

I Am Still Here

     Hello!!! I know... I know... it has been a while since the last time I blogged. It was a busy one for me last month, October. My 2nd daughter was included in the Binibini at Ginoo Kalikasan, where she won as 2nd runner-up in the division level. For a first timer, she was really lucky. Here is my Ate Joie.


Her gown is made out of
plastic and the upper part
of the gown are made out
of straws
     Then exams for my girls came up so I have to be guide my 2 older ones while I did the reviewer for my youngest. I really did missed blogging. But there were those times that I don't know what to blog about, what to write about. But there are those times that I have ideas that I want to share but I am so shy to share for some might think that it is so shallow to be shared. And now that I don't have to be embarrassed if there are simple ideas, or thoughts in my mind that I want to share. Because THIS IS MY BLOG. Hahaha! So for the time being, this is going to be my first post for this month of November and I will definitely be blogging regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.