Powered By Blogger

June 29, 2012

Fifty Shades: My Favorite Quotes

In every book that we read there are always quotes or conversations that really stands out or you really like. I for one, if I really like a quote or lines, I usually highlight it or write it down in one of my notebooks.

In the Fifty Shades trilogy, I have a few and most of these are found in the third book, Fifty Shades Freed, my favorite book among the three. Here are the lines... And I hope you'll like it too.

* But I'm a selfish man. I've wanted you since you fell into my office. You are exquisite, honest, warm, strong, witty, beguilingly innocent; the list is endless. I'm in awe of you. I want you and the thought of anyone else having you is like a knife twisting in my dark soul. (Christian Grey, Fifty Shades Darker)

* You are my lifeline. (Christian Grey)

* Anastasia, you are my more, my love, my life (Christian Grey)

* I know his love is clouded with issues of over protectiveness and control, but it doesn't make me love him any less. (Anastasia Steele)

* I will lay my world at your feet, Anastasia. I want you, body and soul, Forever.
(Christian Grey)

"I lay awake for hours and watched you sleep" he murmurs, "I might have loved you even then." (Christian Grey)

And of course this one: LATERS, BABY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.