Powered By Blogger

June 17, 2012

Thank You Francis....

Today is the 14th year that Francis will be celebrating Father's Day. In those 14 years, 3 loving, sweet, beautiful intelligent girls. Each one of them has traits of you. Thank you so much for being a wonderful, loving, understanding Tatay to the girls. I know you are working your butt off just to give them a wonderful and comfortable life. I believe things will not be easy once they are in College and all, but I know you will always be there for them.


I am so grateful for you take some time off of your work, which is really driving us crazy but then again this work is the one that keeps the girls afloat. Thank you for playing with the girls, for being there in every Recognition day (that is, if time permits), plays, and most especially their birthdays. You know how important each birthday of the girls to me as well.

Now that 2 of the girls are in their pre-teens already, I know that you're having difficult time in grasping the idea(s) that one day, they will be asking their permission from you to go out with their set of friends, watch movies and most probably go on date already... But I believe that will be SOOOOON....
Francis with our tres marias.

I know how much the girls love you. I know how much important you are in their lives. And on behalf of the kids, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for everything. I know how the kids appreciate all of the good things you are doing for them. I hope that you liked the wallet we got for you, the kids saw that your old one, is kinda worn out already. They decided to buy the wallet instead of another shirt (hahaha!)

Again, thank you so much. Happy father's day! Arielle, Joie and Amaya loves you so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.