Powered By Blogger

January 11, 2012

2011: Thank You!

I know...I know... It is the second week of January 2012 and yet here I am for my top 5 for which I was supposed to blog on the last day of December but due to my hectic schedule I wasn't able to do so. As the saying goes, better late than never. (hahaha!)

My top 5 for this week will what I'm THANKFUL for the past year:

1. THE HEALTH OF MY KIDS, HUBBY AND MINE AS WELL
Let's admit it people it is really expensive to get sick nowadays. Prices of medicines are really high plus if one of the family member gets hospitalized, daig pa ang metro ng taxi sa bilis. This is why my whole family have their respective vitamins so that we wouldn't get sick so easily.

2. MY BLOG
Yes! I am so thankful for this blog because I could share to other people the life of a STAY AT HOME MOTHER, in a one-income household. I am thankful to those people who followed me here. To the readers and sometimes they take time in leaving their comments. A heartfelt THANK YOU!!!!!

3. FOR A FRUITFUL YEAR FOR MY FAMILY
Let's just say that a bountiful of blessings came our way and for that I am thankful. With the blessings that was given to us, we decided to share a part of it by giving 3 noche buena packages last December 9 to the Cancer Warriors (Batangas) Christmas Party. Then we also decided to donate a certain amount to the Kapuso Foundation for the Typhoon Sendong victims. I know what we did are not enough but we believe the things we gave could be of good help to the families.

4. MY MOM AND BROTHERS
I am thankful to our Lord God for He never fails to guide my family. It has been 8 or 9 years since my father walked away and left us. We may be incomplete but with the presence of God in our lives, we are definitely happier and better than before.

5. FRANCIS
Let's just say that the past year wasn't a good one for me and Francis. I know that problems within the marriage usually comes and goes, big or small, if the couple would talk it over, it will be definitely be better than before. I am thankful to the good Lord for always lighting our marriage to a "BRIGHTER" path. Hoping and Wishing that this 2012 will be much better for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.