Powered By Blogger

January 26, 2012

Gala to the Max

Last January 21 my family went on a whole day of mall hopping and window shopping. First stop was Alabang Town Center. We just went around to see what latest store has opened and all. Then we bought a gift for Francis' god daughter who will be baptized this coming Saturday. After going around ATC, our next stop is Paseo de Sta. Rosa. We went around as well. We went inside Bench and looked around because they have a sale there. Since we didn't see anything nice we went out of the store. Then we went to GAP, there I saw this rib tank tops and Francis' bought me 2 of the top.

each of these is 795.00

After Paseo, our next stop was Nuvali. Here we ate at Uncle Cheffy Brick-Oven BBQ. Francis has already eaten here with his colleagues from work so he thought of introducing it to us. He ordered their famous Cheese Panizza, All Meat BBQ Platter, half and for dessert Cheffy Cheesecake. Here are the pictures while waiting for our food (NOTE: the only picture I took was the Panizza, I forgot to take of the pictures of the other 2 meals...#akonaanggutom)

this a part of Uncle Cheffy at Nuvali


Ate Joie, asked me to take a
picture of her...

Ate Arielle busy reading
her newly bought book by
Nicolas Sparks

Francis and Amaya busy coloring
while waiting for the food

here is the Cheese Panizza...I tell
you this one is sooo delicious.

To be honest with the Panizza alone, sold out na ko sa food na ito. I really love this one. So if there is a Uncle Cheffy near you, try it out. After eating here, we still went around Nuvali and since it was a Saturday, open ang bazaar type stalls nila. After going around we spent few more minutes sa grounds nila, there Francis and Amaya ran and ran to their hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.