Powered By Blogger

December 6, 2011

Christmas Gifts to Give

Last week also my whole family went to the nearby mall and bought all the Christmas gifts for our respective godchildren. We decided to give materials that will enhance the "artistic" side of the kids. Then Last Sunday afternoon together with Tatay Francis, Ate Arielle, and Ate Joie, we wrapped each gifts. Ate Joie was the one who wrote to whom each gifts belongs to. Ate Arielle, was the one who took off all the tag prices. Tatay Francis and I were the ones wrapping each of the gifts. And it took us 30 minutes to finish wrapping all the gifts. *whew*. Now that is what I call COOPERATION within the family. And here are the gifts....



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.