Powered By Blogger

December 5, 2011

Our Cute Christmas Tree


Finally, our Christmas tree is up! Hahaha! As if ang laki-laki ng Christmas tree namin. Here is a bit of story behind the tree. When Francis and I were just starting our family, I have to admit we really do not have that budget to buy a big tree (and I don't have the patience of storing them after) so I decided to buy a smaller one that is so easy to decorate, and lucky for me easy to keep it as well. That first tree lasted for 10 years until last year, I believe my hubby misplaced our tree and all the Christmas balls that we bought. But last year I bought a new one, STILL of the same size and lots of Christmas balls. I really don't have a theme, as long as our tree is colorful to look at, okay na. It is usually my daughters who puts all the balls on the tree and in a matter of minutes, it is finished... So without further a do, presenting our Christmas tree....


----------------------------
----------------------------

Then Last Saturday afternoon while waiting for Ate Joie's text if she is ready to be picked up from school we decided to do some grocery shopping for 3 noche buena packages that my family will be sharing to the Christmas party of the Cancer Warriors in Batangas organized by my cousin Sasah Valle - Castillo. This is the 2nd year that my family gave a package but this year we decided to give 3 instead of 1. The 3 packages represents my 3 daughters. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to get photos of it, because my hubby decided against it. But I hope that the 3 packages will bring happiness this coming Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.