Powered By Blogger

December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

Last December 24 we heard mass at De La Salle - Lipa at their Sentrum. This is our 4th year of going there. It is earlier than the usual masses held at the churches. We chose this time because of the kids, maaga pa din talaga sila natutulog and besides the following day we will be going to my mom's place in Laguna, kaya fit na fit yung time for us. It is special as well because the celebrant of the mass was Arch. Gaudencio Rosales, though he retired already. Here are some of the photos...


Before we went inside the Sentrum for the mass



This is before the mass...


This opening of the gifts, given by my friend, Rachel.



the gift my youngest got from Rachel...


the gifts my 2 older daughters got from Rachel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.