Powered By Blogger

December 2, 2011

Conversations of Amaya and her Tatay Francis

Few nights ago I over heard my youngest daughter Amaya and my hubby Francis talking. FYI, Amaya is still sleeping with us sa bedroom. Anyway as I was about to enter our bedroom their conversation went this way...

Tatay Francis: O basta wala ng fireworks ha...Cake na lang...

Amaya: Okay tatay...Cake na lang...But princess pa din ako...

Tatay Francis: wag ng princess...Cake na lang tapos blow mo na lang yun.

Amaya: Okay...Okay... Wala ng fireworks?!

What my hubby did sa kakulitan ng anak ko?! Tinulugan. Hahaha! To think that her birthday will be on the 20th of the month...




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.