Powered By Blogger

December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

I am posting this before I go to sleep 2 days before Christmas. As Christmas ushers in, let us not forget to Thank the good Lord for all the blessings He showered each one of us. I know that the past week a tragedy hit our brothers and sisters in Cagayan de Oro and other nearby places that was affected by Tyhpoon Sendong, let us continue to pray for them. May the spirit of Christmas be with them as well. I hope that before some of us make "reklamo", let us reflect first. We may not always have everything BUT having our family around us should be more than enough. Merry Christmas and may this. Season be filled with love and understanding.

Merry Christmas to each one... From: Francis, Grech, Arielle, Joie and Amaya RACAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.