Powered By Blogger

December 7, 2011

Christmas Songs

Since Christmas is just 18 days away and Christmas songs can be heard in every radio station and in the malls. So for my Top 5 this week, I chose the Top 5 Christmas Songs that it get me (and probably all of us) in that Christmas mood.

1. PASKO NA NAMAN - Minsan as early as October, we can usually hear this being played over the radio and once we hear this most of us usually are in the "panic mode" and this means that literally the Christmas countdown really begins...

2. SILENT NIGHT, HOLY NIGHT - One of the "slow" kind of song that I really love to hear. And if my memory serves me right, it was the first song I memorized when I was a child.

3. RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE REINDEER
The ever famous song of the reindeer Rudolph. Kids and adults loves to sing along every time this is played.

4. JINGLE BELLS - Another "dance-able" kind of Christmas song that every body loves to sing along as well.

5. PASKO NA SINTA KO - The anthem of the SMP or Samahan ng Malalamig ang Pasko. To be honest once upon a time this became my anthem for so long until I met my hubby, Francis. I really love the song, kahit may asawa na ako. Hearing Gary Valenciano's voice singing this song, aaahhh...I know Pasko na...

How about you? Do you have any Christmas songs that would like to share? I would love to know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.