Powered By Blogger

September 19, 2011

A Fun Day For Everyone


Last Saturday, September 17, 2011 my whole family went to Alabang Town Center to have some fun and enjoy that Saturday afternoon playing at Timezone. My husband played with my daughters. It is only here that he can really let his hair down. Hahaha! After playing and eating at ATC, we went to Paseo de Sta. Rosa to buy a pair of new rubber shoes for my eldest daughter in Payless shoes. Though it was a short one due to bad weather I knew that my kids had a grand time.

Ate Joie waiting for her food


Ate Arielle and Amaya waiting also for their
food as well


the girls playing at Timezone


I love it every time my husband is
spending and playing with the girls



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.