Powered By Blogger

September 14, 2011

A Mini-Reunion


Last Saturday, September 10, my kids and I went to my grandmother's place in Calamba Laguna specifically in Parian. We had an intimate dinner with the rest of my brothers, minus T.J., and with my dad. It has been a while since we had dinner at her place ever since I got married and chose to stay here in Lipa City, Batangas. It was a good dinner with all those super duper delicious foods ordered from Ding Hao, a chinese cuisine, located in Calamba as well. My grandmother is 86 years old, still strong and that night I knew she is very happy with most of her great grand kids, minus Phoebe, in attendance, I know it really made her night. Happy birthday again lola naty.
the super duper delicious food

Me with my brothers and father and the celebrant

the great grand kids with Lola Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.