Powered By Blogger

November 29, 2011

Next To You- Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber Acoustic Cover (Jorge and Alex...

I don't know if you have seen in YouTube the video of a father-daughter tandem singing their own versions of songs in the hit charts acapella style. I have seen them in my niece's wall in Facebook. Thanks to Ate Celine for sharing this.

This is one video that I got really teary-eyed. When they sang their own version of this song, NEXT TO YOU originally by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber. It was only then one will realize what is the message of the song. I love how Alexa sing her lines and at the same time show her sign of affection to her father. One would see how beautiful their relationship is.

I got teary-eyed more because it reminded me of my 3 daughters and their Tatay, as we fondly call Francis. Each of my daughters have their unique relationship to their father. I believe I have found a song appropriate for my 3 daughters and their tatay.

I hope that you will love this version as much as I love it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.