1. STAY IN BED FOR FEW MORE HOURS
- Aminin especially on a school day like today, getting up to prepare your kids to go to school is really, really difficult. In tagalog, NAKAKATAMAD. But what I usually do is, IF my youngest is still asleep, I go back to bed and sleep a little longer... *wink*
2. SNUGGLE AND CHAT ON BED
- This is really a good time to chat, even for a short period of time, with the kids and your hubby. ( that is if it falls on a weekend, hahaha!)
3. SIP A HOT CHOCO (FOR THE KIDS) AND COFFE (FOR THE ADULTS)
- Since it will be too lazy to go out and drink coffee in the nearby Starbucks Coffee store, it is better to do it at home. For me and my hubby, a 3-in-1 coffee will do and Milo for the kids, okay na, nakatipid pa.
4. EAT CHAMPORADO
- Aminin! This is one staple food that shouldn't be missed on a weather like this. Lagyan lang ng evaporated milk, aaaahhhh, sarap.
5. DO A MOVIE MARATHON
- Either DVDs, VCDs, or in Cable Channel, as long as you are with your whole family, that will be more than enough to stay in doors.
What you usually do on a day like this? Share naman....