Powered By Blogger

November 22, 2011

"WHAT" and "IF"

"What" and "IF" are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of you life: WHAT IF?
These lines is from the movie "Letters to Juliet". Don't worry I am not going to talk about the movie. But just focus on the two words: WHAT IF. I have to admit there were those times that I do have my what if moments like: What if I am a working mother? What if I just have 2 daughters? What if I am living in another country? Do I sound like I regret something. NO. Of course not, let us jsut say that I am wondering my what if's. Don't tell me that you have no WHAT IF's in your life? That once you never though of these two powerful words, as Claire puts it.

One of my what if is: What If I did not meet and married my husband Francis? Will I ever have beautiful and intelligent daughters? Will I be the woman I am right now? Hahaha! Biglang nasundan ng 2 questions pa. There will always be questions on our mind aside from What If and I believe that it is up to us how are we going to find the answers to these questions. So how about you, do you have any What If(s) in your life?

*image is from Google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.