Powered By Blogger

October 4, 2011

The Getting to Know You Chain

A gloomy Tuesday to all. I started my day by reading the Wifely Steps and she has this chain that I decided to follow too. Hahaha! So here it goes, I hope that those who will be reading this will follow through... Enjoy...

1. Where you named after someone? My dad told me that he saw my name in one of the books he was reading while I was being delivered.
2. How did you name your blog? It is what I really do and who I am, a mother and it IS a 24 hour job.
3. Where did you meet your husband? In school, during our college days...(naks! memories)
4. How long were you guys dating before you got married? A year? hahaha! ndi pa sure...
5. How did you bond? food, watching movies, and just strolling around.
6. If there is one song to describe your life right now what would it be? mmmmm...I will choose my all time fave song instead, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.
7. What did you first notice about your partner when you first met? Silent type.
8. If you could have any superpower what would it be? Be invisible.
9. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? yup, when I was still small during a family reunion, Christmas season.
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? When I attended a Catholic school when I was younger, I wanted to be a nun. hahaha! (my friends will definitely laugh at this one)
11. Do you remember where you first spent your paycheck? Yup at Wendy's where I treated my whole family.
12. Favorite Social Network? Twitter. (hahaha!!!)
13. Favorite place in Manila? does Alabang Town Center counts? hehehe! Megamall is 2nd in the list...
14. What are your favorite TV shows (local & foreign)? Local: 100 Days to Heaven and Eat Bulaga; Foreign: all CSI series, Hawaii Five - O, Australia's Junior Master Chef(even if it has ended already)
15. What's your silliest pet peeve? When a person exchanges the p's with the f's. hahaha!
16. What's your favorite quote? Home is where you can always return, no matter how long you've been gone. (read this somewhere and I find it so true...)
17. What's your favorite smell? My youngest daughter's perspiration.
18. Say a random thing about yourself? Lately I have cravings for squidballs that I usually buy at SM. hahaha!
19. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? My current crush, Alex O' Loughlin of Hawaii Five - O series.
20. If you could drop everything now and do something what would it be? I'll dream big on this one, not only for myself but for my whole family, to go to Disneyland. hahaha!

Now it's your turn: in the comment box, answer one question AND if you want to ask me another question go ahead and do that as well and I'll answer it!

If you continue this chain in your blog, leave the link to your entry too. I'd love to read about you as well.

*thanks to manila mommy for this one...*


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.