Powered By Blogger

October 26, 2011

Scary Films


Since Halloween is just around the corner definitely my TOP 5 for this week is not that far behind. I decided to search the net and at the same time tried to remember which films that really scared the hell out of me. Yung tipong nanunuod ka ng nakakatakot sabay takip sa eyes with matching silip in between the hands. hahaha!


1. THE EXORCIST - Aminin readers, this is the movie na talagang
mapapatakip ka ng mga mata. Just thinking of the head-turning
of Linda Blair with matching mga tulo-tulo ng mga
nakakadiring ewan. Scary cat na talaga.

2. JAWS - Even though the movie is about the
deadly shark, everytime I hear yung pinaka-main
music ng movie, it gives me goosebumps already.

3. NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET - who would ever
forget the name FRED KRUEGER? Plus the killer
razor-sharp knives attached to the fingers on a glove
on his right hand. Scream to death na ito.

4. THE SIXTH SENSE - it is a psychological thriller movie
about a kid who believed to be having problem of seeing things.
His fellow classmates makes fun of him and only the psychologist
(played by Bruce Willis) could understand him. The ever famous
line of the movie is: I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.
- Scary for me kasi because of yung mga pabigla-biglang
may mag-aappear sa screen. hahaha!


5. THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE - though they say
that this movie is based on a true story, some says it's not.
This movie is said to be about a priest who was charged with
negligent homicide when he said that what he is doing is
exorcism.

These, for me are the scariest films I have seen. How about you? What are the scariest films you have seen?

*all images used are from google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.