Powered By Blogger

October 3, 2011

A Prayer for Our Children


I was watching a replay episode of the latest season of CSI:Miami. It was about a pregnant woman, carjacked and was left in the pavement, swollen and as black and blues from the car-nappers. When she was brought to the hospital she wanted to say a prayer for her unborn child and Calleigh Duquesne shared a short prayer taught by her grandmother.

Calleigh Duquesne from CSI:Miami

I fell in love with the prayer that I wrote it down and I want to share it with you.

"Angels of God
From heavens so bright
Watch out for my children
And guide them right
Fold your wings around them
And guard them with Love
Sing to them softly
From heaven above."

Nice isn't it?

*picture is from google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.