Powered By Blogger

October 4, 2011

Twitter?!


Lately I have twitting a lot. I am staying more in my twitter account than in my facebook account. Am I a Twitter addict?! You could say that. It is in this site that I was able to pour out my feelings since I really don't have that much followers so it is easy on my part to say things that I can't really say on my FB account.

I am enjoying all the tweets of who I follow like my friends, nieces and sometimes new found friends as well. Of course I do follow few celebrities like Jim Paredes, Ruby Rodriguez, Anne Curtis and others. I do enjoy replaying to their tweets as well.

Let's just say that I am loving Twitter a little bit more than facebook now, hahaha!
Tweet...Tweet...Tweet....

*image is from Google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.