Powered By Blogger

October 5, 2011

Thank You Very Much

Today we celebrate Teacher's Day. I appreciate my teachers from kindergarten to elementary to high school, and my professors in college. I know that being a teacher is one of the MOST DIFFICULT job in this universe. It is one job that the pay is not that enough but they still share their knowledge and intelligence to their students.

They say few are called to teach because one has to have patience and understanding of their student's individuality. Let's face it, hindi lahat ng students eh on the "bright" side yet they are patient and understanding sa mas kailangan ng attention nila.

So to all my Teachers from Mary Help of Christians School, Colegio de San Juan de Letran, Canossa Academy, and De La Salle - Lipa: I salute all of you. Thank you so very much I have learned a lot from all of you and part of who I am is because of each one of you.

God bless each one of you and your respective families and again, my heartfelt thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.