Powered By Blogger

October 17, 2011

Weekend Spent at Nuvali

Last October 15th, my whole family went to Nuvali. Before we directly went to Nuvali, we stopped by Solenad 2. There were a few stores opened already. We actually bought a pair of shoes for Francis and Amaya at the newly opened Payless in Solenad 2. Aside from Payless there were Army Navy, Aldo, and others. After shopping for the shoes, we ate at Brothers Burgers. We were so lucky because the burger is on a 50% off and that was from 2:00-6:00 p.m. Lucky us. Hahaha! After eating we went around the Tianggian there. We bought 2 blouses for my daughters for 250.00 pesos each. And then my daughter Joie and I came about to this pastry stall. From the free taste of their chocolate cake, we fell in love with it. Hahaha!

this cake is sold for 95.00 but it is super worth it....

After we went around the tianggian we had a long walk around Nuvali. It was a very loooong walk but we had a freat time. Going here is heaven for me and my family. It is an alternative place from going to the usual malls and playing there.

my girls are starting the loooong walk.....


these are my girls: Ate Joie (in yellow), Ate Arielle (in white) and Amaya (in a sundress), these are our (Francis and I) treasures in the entire universe.

that's my loving hubby Francis and Me.....

2 comments:

  1. Nice family bonding time! Medyo mahal yung chocolate cake pero mukhang moist and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anney: hello! yup that's what my mom told me when we brought her one. hahaha! but i tell you super sarap and you're correct, moist siya and super duper yummy as well...sensya na at bias ako kasi chocoholic ako eh. hahaha! thanks for sparing some of your time in reading my blog...i really appreciate it so much... :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.